Balochistan Institute of Psychiatry launched Telemedicine Clinic for Health Care & Psycho-Social Support Services on Gender Based Violence supported by WHO and funded by DFC. Ceremony Chaired by Dr. Rubaba Buledi, Parliamentary Secretary for Health, Government of Balochistan and Dr. Palitha Gunarathna Mahipala WHO Representative, Pakistan.
Dated: 28th June 2021
In this system six health facilities has been targeted at initial bases and Tele-Towers clinics established at BIPBS.
Target District and Health Facilities
- BHU Muhammadkhail (Panjpai), District Quetta
- BHU Ahmedkhanzai, District Quetta
- BHU New Pashtoonabad, District Quetta
- BHU Balozai, District Pishin
- THQ Hospital Khanozai, District Pishin
- THQ Hospital Muslimbagh, District Killa Saifullah